Obama Tell-All Book – A Must Read!
Part One Of Jerome Corsi’s interview:
Part Two of Jerome Corsi’s interview:
“THE OBAMA NATION, Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality”
In this thoroughly researched and documented book, the #1 New York Times bestselling co-author of Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry explains why the extreme leftism of an Obama presidency would leave the United States weakened, diminished and divided, why Obama must be defeated and how he can be.
The radical-left smear machine is ramping up into high gear over this one, simply because the entire book is so completely documented and foot-noted. In fact, I would say 80 of the documentation can be checked out completely on the Web. George Soros’s Media Matters, Daily Kos, Huffington Post and related Soros bankrolled websites are in full attack mode as of this writing.
If you have any intelligence whatsoever, and are not a Kool-Aid drinker, you owe it to yourself, and owe it to America to read the book, investigate the sources yourself.
From the publisher’s review:
In this stunning and comprehensive new book, the reader will learn about:
- Obama’s extensive connections with Islam and radical politics, from his father and step-father’s Islamic backgrounds, to his Communist and socialist mentors in Hawaii and Chicago, to his long-term and close associations with former Weather Underground heroes William Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn’s associations much closer than heretofore revealed by the press
- Barack and Michelle’s 20-year-long religious affiliation with the black-liberation theology of former Trinity United Church of Christ Reverend Jeremiah Wright, whose sermons have always been steeped in a rage first expressed by Franz Fanon, Stokely Carmichael and Malcolm X, a rage that Corsi shows has deep meaning for Obama
- Obama’s continuing connections with Kenya, the homeland of his father, through his support for the candidacy of Raila Odinga, the radical socialist presidential contender who came to power amid Islamist violence and church burnings
- Obama’s involvement in the slum-landlord empire of the Chicago political fixer Tony Rezko, who helped to bankroll Obama’s initial campaigns and to purchase of Barack and Michelles dream-home property.
- the background and techniques of the Obama campaigns cult of personality, including the derivation of the words hope and change
- Obama’s far-left domestic policy, his controversial votes on abortion, his history of opposition to the Second Amendment, his determination to raise capital-gains taxes, his impractical plan to achieve universal health care, and his radical plan to tax Americans to fund a global-poverty-reduction program
- Obama’s naïve, anti-war, anti-nuclear foreign-policy, predicated on the reduction of the military, the eradication of nuclear weapons and an overconfidence in the power of his personality, as if belief in change alone could somehow transform international politics, achieve nuclear-weapons disarmament and withdrawal from Iraq without adverse consequences, for us, for the Iraqis or for Israel.
About the Author
DR. JEROME CORSI received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972 and has written many books and articles, including the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry. His latest best-seller was The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada. He is a senior staff reporter for WorldNetDaily.com and the author of two books on contemporary Iran: Atomic Iran and Showdown with Nuclear Iran. In his 2005 book Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil, which he co-authored with Craig. R. Smith, Dr. Corsi predicted oil prices at over $100 a barrel.